The use of this site is provided by Sao Sary Foundation and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Sao Sary Foundation or any third party (including without limitation any Sao Sary Foundation sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Sao Sary Foundation shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Sao Sary Foundation can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Sao Sary Foundation does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Sao Sary Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Sao Sary Foundation. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
Sao Sary Foundation:
A Non-Governmental Organization Registered in Cambodia No. SCN192. Approval Date: 14-02-2007.
Registered Office: Prey Kdei Village, Svay Kravan Commune, Chbar Mon City, Kampong Speu Province.
SSF is a non government, non profit, non-politic, and impartial organization working to help impoverished families and their children in the Cambodia.